Sunday, August 19, 2007

Sunday Mornng at the Beach House

Sam and I went for a long walk this morning. The weatherman says that there will be rain on and off this week. I suspect it is because there is a hurricane blowing in Jamaica and it's throwing weather all around. Surfers were up and in the water at 9:00 when we were walking by.


Looking at the ocean from the top of the house.


Emily is at the Albuquerque airport and we will pick her up today.

We will grab our beach experiences when we can, as often as we can. I'm philosophical. A rainy day at the beach is better than a rainy day many other places.

We made delicious chicken with garlic and lemon last night, roasted potatoes and a big salad. Tonight, lamb chops I think. With Martha eating only fish and vegetables, I'll need to think through Tuesday through Thursday dinners.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Great work.