Tuesday, July 17, 2007

Sentimental Journey

Okay - so we went to Brookline tonight for dinner, and even though I had previously googled my favorite restaurants - they were gone. Sniff.
We did find a nice place where the ambience was better than my meal - but my companions enjoyed theirs. I had a muddy (bleck - tilpiaesque) Striped Bass, but the rest of the meal was better. It was called The Fireside and it was in Washinton Sqaure (Tam O'Shanter territory).
So here's the amazing part. I - the queen of lost - managed to navigate the mothership with the copilot (Cathy) kept screaming at Dave (the pilot and her husband) not to miss the turn again. I knew where I was!!! I could get us where we needed to go! Too bad so sad that neither of my sentimental journey destinations were still happening businesses - ah well.

Emily - I shall, shall, shall (triple promise) to put Scratch on every machine when I get home. You will all love it.

I'll write in the AM

No comments: